Welcome to the March of Dimes Research Grant on-line application. Once you create a user account and begin an application, you are free to visit this site and work on your application when it fits into your schedule. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Please note the following instructions:
SAVE OFTEN! eGrant.net will time out after 90 minutes if no activity occurs.
- When completing your application, click the Save icon to save your data. Clicking the arrows next to the Save icon will save your data and move you to the previous or next page.
- Click the Save icon before moving to another page. eGrant.net will not automatically save your work before proceeding to another page.
- You can stop working on a grant application at any point during the application process. Simply click the Save icon before you log out. You can also return and edit your application until it is submitted.
CUTTING AND PASTING
- Pasting from a word processing program into appropriate narrative fields may cause formatting loss and truncated essays. It is advisable to type the answer directly into the provided box.
- Copying and pasting bullets, numbering, icons, images, etc. into the application fields will cause errors in the PDF version of the application.
- When you are satisfied with your application, click "Submit" on the left side of your screen. NOTE: Once submitted, you will not be able to edit or fix your application.
- If you failed to fill in all mandatory fields, you will see a list of corrections that must be made prior to submission. Use the "Please Fix It" links to make revisions in appropriate areas.
- If eGrant.net considers your application to be complete, you will see the "Submit My Data" button. Click that button to submit your application for consideration.
- If the word "Draft" appears on your printed application, then you have not electronically submitted it. Go back and submit it, otherwise you will not be included in the pool of applicants for scholarship consideration.